Sunday, August 2, 2020

Back to work


After a break from the blog due to a hectic personal and professional life I am going to try to spend more time researching and writing about my favorite hobby. 

During the break I continued to buy, mount, and identify stamps. It just seemed like the time to blog about it wasn't there. I really missed it. It is a part of my hobby and I could just feel there was something missing. 

I have a few ideas of things to come and I am already researching another stamp to write about. I can't wait to dive back in.

I think that with the state of the world right now hobbies are more important than they have been in a long time. Hobbies bring a sense of happiness and purpose that are extremely beneficial in these times, no matter what they are. I am so glad that my hobby is so multifaceted and can help take my mind off the stresses of the world, even for just a little bit at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment